Post via Islamic Emirate
A two day conference dubbed ‘Heart of Asia’ was held in Islamabad the capital of Pakistan a couple days ago which was said to be convened to find a solution to the Afghan problem but in reality was a key meeting to hash out differences between India and Pakistan. However since it was declared that the main issue at the discussion table would be that of Afghanistan therefore Ashraf Ghani of the chaotic Kabul administration was also at attendance.
Officials warmly welcomed him to Islamabad with celebratory cannon fire and after the meeting a joint press conference was given alongside the Pakistani minister. Ashraf Ghani stated that he is fighting against the Taliban because they pose a threat to the world and is an international phenomenon but at the same time added that he is willing to talk to the Taliban. Following Ashraf Ghani’s daft and paradoxical assertions the Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and other Pakistani officials offered promises and asked for certain things in return:
1. Afghanistan’s enemy is our enemy.
2. Will fully support the Afghan peace process.
3. Asked Afghanistan stop accusations against Pakistan.
4. And other elusive things that were repetitive and abstract from the ground realities.
Ashraf Ghani made this trip as the hirelings left behind were wailing in unison at the hands of Mujahideen. The unique attack by the Mujahideen from martyrdom seeking battalion on Kandahar airbase sapped all morale of the lackeys and their masters while the liberation of Khan-e-Sheen district was another blow which broke the neck of the enemy in the south west.
On the other hand Ashraf Ghani returned back to Kabul to a mountain of resignations, objections and condemnations.
– Former head of the stooge administration Hamid Karzai strongly condemned all his pronouncements made at Islamabad even though Ashraf Ghani and his team considered them to be very appropriate.
However Karzai said that he officially recognized the Durand Line because he referred to the people of Waziristan as Pakistanis.
– Amrullah Saleh similarly stated that the smiles and laughter of Ashraf Ghani and his delegation was a betrayal of the blood 8000 Afghans killed in the year 2015.
This came as Pakistani media remarked that Ashraf Ghani was advised by his advisors to refrain from smiles and laughter at Islamabad but as soon as he saw his warm reception he immediately burst into laughter threw all advises behind him.
– Rahmatullah Nabil the head of intelligence in the chaotic Kabul administration openly blasted Ashraf Ghani in front of the media and said that Ashraf Ghani sold out 5000 year old Afghanistan to a 60 year old Pakistan because he accepted the presence of Mullah Fazlullah at the behest of Pakistani officials. He therefore presented his letter of resignation which was immediately accepted by Ashraf Ghani and his replacement appointed.
– The disclosures by a Member of Parliament, Zahir Qadir, several days earlier had also humiliated and smudged the nose of government into dirt while aggravating the extent of internal differences to unprecedented levels. And all of this is happening due to the tremendous psychological and physical pressure being applied by the Mujahideen.
The attack on Kandahar airbase caused casualties that were unprecedented in a single attack carried out throughout the entire year and it was so successful that the Kabul regime was exposed and humiliated in front of the entire world despite the best efforts of media to hide its actual extent.
The only thing gained by Ashraf Ghani from the Islamabad conference were those mentioned above and nothing else…!
– Meaning two or three repetitive promises from neighboring and world countries at the conference
– Returning home to a pile of resignations, deep disagreements, insulting condemnations and disappointments.
– And the only thing to show for it were the Kandahar attack, loss of Khan-e-Sheen to the Taliban and the absolute demoralization of hireling forces!!