Post via Islamic Emirate
In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate
All praise be to Allah. We praise Him and seek His help and forgiveness. We also seek His refuge from the evils of our inner selves and from our wicked deeds. Whoever is guided by Allah, there is none to mislead him and whoever is left by Allah in error, there will be none as guide for him (except Allah). I testify there is no god but Allah. Alone is He and has no associate and I testify that Mohammad is His Servant and Messenger.
Allah (SwT) says: And remember when you were few and oppressed in the land, fearing that people might abduct you, but He sheltered you, supported you with His victory, and provided you with good things – that you might be grateful. [Al-Anfal: 26]
To the Afghan Mujahid nation, vanguards of battlefronts and the entire Muslim Ummah!
May peace and blessings of Allah be upon you all!
I extend my felicitation to you all on this auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr, may Allah accept your fasting, tarawih and all other forms of worship.
May Allah (SwT) accept the martyrdom of martyrs, reward Mujahideen for their conquests and hardships, bestow quick recovery upon the injured and provide provisions for the rescue and freedom of captives.
I pray to Allah (SwT) to grant immense patience, honorable life and fulfill the lofty aspiration of the fathers, mothers, widows, brothers, sisters and children of the martyrs.
Muslim Mujahid Nation!
Availing this opportunity, I would like to share my perspective with you regarding the current Jihadi and Political developments in the country.
– With complete reliance on the help of Allah (SwT) and support of the believing nation, I assure you that your rightful Jihad and resistance against the occupation is nearing the stage of success, Allah willing.
– No matter how arrogant the invaders are with their military and technological superiority or having adopted an oppressive policy towards the defenseless Afghans; their entire armed hubris has been condemned to defeat by your sacred defensive Jihad and your Jihad and historic sacrifices have resulted in the Islamic Emirate taking control of all military and political initiatives.
– With this initiative the Islamic Emirate is conducting victorious operations on the Jihadi battlefronts and leading negotiations with the Americans about ending the occupation of Afghanistan, the objectives and goals of both being bringing an end to the occupation and establishment of an Islamic system.
– The military and political steps by the Islamic Emirate are taking place under a unified policy and command such that they reinforce one another in practice.
– The foreign invaders and their domestic supporters are violating all rules and ethical regulation of war by attacking and blindly bombing our villages, bazaars, mosques, clinics, religious seminaries and other places with such ruthlessness that human history has not seen a precedence.
– They are martyring common people, forcing them into displacement, violating their private sanctums, destroying their gates with explosives, awakening their women and children from sleep in terror, are heedless towards their honor and are cold-bloodedly martyring their men in front of their womenfolk, sisters and wives.
– They are torturing thousands of Afghans in prisons and reports are being received about martyrdom of a number of oppressed detainees due to the harsh and appalling conditions in the brutish prisons of Kabul administration, even that of live fire recently used against unarmed and bound prisoners, an act that is not only a war crime but also great cowardice and spinelessness.
Without a doubt this is a blackmark on the foreheads of the invaders and their supporters and a shattering of all previous records of savagery in the history of mankind.
Honorable Compatriots and Intellectuals!
– The Islamic Emirate with its principled stance and peaceful policy has managed to gain the consensus of Afghanistan’s immediate neighbors and the wider region. The first conference in Moscow with 12 participating countries including Afghanistan’s neighbors, diplomatic relations of foreign countries with the political representatives of the Islamic Emirate, official meetings with their senior political officials along with conferences and contacts in the intra-Afghan dialogue framework are a clear proof of our statement.
– The Kabul administration is trying to sabotage dialogue between the Islamic Emirate and Afghan political figures by seeking prominence. The Islamic Emirate shall pay no heed to such futile efforts and diplomatic obstructions being created for the intra-Afghan dialogue.
– The time has come for all fellow citizens to demand an end of occupation, establishment of an Islamic system and national unity with one voice.
– The Islamic Emirate does not seek monopoly over power. We believe that all Afghans shall genuinely see themselves represented in the government.
– The Islamic Emirate shall positively utilize reforms in light of Islamic principles regarding the present structures for future Afghanistan.
– The Islamic Emirate believes that conditions for a peaceful Afghanistan require an Afghanistan that is free from foreign occupation where neither our sovereignty nor freedom are usurped nor our land and air space used to harm others.
– The Islamic Emirate believes in maintaining positive relations with the world and specifically with the regional countries and is committed to the principles of healthy relations between neighbors. But America and her imposed administration in Kabul are seeking to transform the country into a battlefront by extending the war, inciting ethnic and political prejudice and creating and supporting mischievous groups however all praise belong to Allah, corruption and corrupt groups are facing defeat at the hands of Mujahideen while the arrogant American generals and their domestic supporters have kneeled in the face of Jihadi brilliance of the Afghan nation…
Say, “In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy – in that let them rejoice; it is better than what they accumulate.” [Yunus: 58]
– The Islamic Emirate, with Divine Help from Almighty Allah and support of its believing nation, will not give corrupt elements any opportunity to further exploit Afghans, transform Afghanistan into an epicenter of fitnah (evil/corruption/discord) or pose a threat to others.
– The Islamic Emirate with its peaceful policy invites America to adopt a policy of reason and understanding, to remain a sincere partner in the negotiations process and accept the logical proposals of the Islamic Emirate for advancement of this process.
– The Islamic Emirate seeks the establishment of a sovereign, Islamic and inclusive government acceptable to all Afghans in our beloved homeland. It is for this objective that alongside armed Jihad, the doors of dialogue and negotiations have been kept open and at this very moment, the negotiation team through the Political Office of Islamic Emirate in engaged in negotiations with the American side and we pray to Allah (SwT) that our compatriots witness its positive outcome.
– Friends and foes must understand that we do not believe in two-faced diplomacy in our political interactions, neither appreciate buying time, plotting behind scenes and duplicitous behavior under the guise of negotiations nor deem it a path towards success.
– No one should expect us to pour cold water on the heated battlefronts of Jihad or forget our forty-year sacrifices before reaching our objectives.
– In parallel to negotiations with America, we have observed plenty and expect further progress (Allah willing) in intra-Afghan dialogue so that our well-wishers and those Afghans pained for our shared homeland can solve all their internal problems through dialogue after the occupation has ended.
To Kabul administration workers!
– My message to all Kabul administration military and civilian officials and workers is that you are the sons of this land and people, your fathers and forefathers sacrificed for the defense of Islam, no excuse can justify your fight against your own Mujahid nation under the command of invaders whom are the most ardent enemies of our religion and land, those who have occupied our homeland and are oppressing our people.
– Our conflict with you is solely over this point. If you end supporting the invaders, you are our brothers. Just as the Mujahideen daily welcome enemy defections throughout the country, shower them with bouquets of flowers and take care of and treat prisoners, they also offer you security of life and wealth. Hence you should take steps for your own salvation in this world and the next and prior to perishing in support of America, peel yourselves away from their ranks, stand in their opposition and become heroes in pursuit of freedom.
– The Islamic Emirate assures its nation that all the rights of male and female compatriots will be given to them under the shade of a sound Islamic government.
– The Islamic Emirate shall work to lay the foundations for high standard education (religious and scientific), employment, commerce, development and advancement in the public sphere because these are the basic rights of Afghans and imperative for the prosperity and success of our society.
– The Islamic Emirate has given special instructions to all Mujahideen to pay due attention to the protection, maintenance and development of public welfare projects.
– My message to you is to discharge your responsibilities – whether civilian or military – with complete trust, seriousness and sincerity, to aid one another and to agree and not quarrel amongst yourselves.
– Pay extreme attention to safeguarding the life and property of people during military operations so that may Allah forbid, civilian losses do not occur because of negligence, innocent blood is not spilt and no material harm reaches our fellow countrymen.
– When enemy personnel fall captive in your hands, treat them with sublime Islamic and ethical behavior. Be cautious that the cruel and brutish actions of the enemy do not provoke your passion for revenge and veer you away from your ethical and moderate path. No prisoner must be killed without a court ruling.
– Pay special attention to keeping your ranks pure and free from immoral and unqualified individuals. If your ranks absorb evil individuals then you will lose the help of Allah (SwT) and support of the noble nation. Expel those who do not follow orders or accept code of conduct.
– Visit the families of your fallen (martyred), imprisoned and needy friends and assist them to your utmost capabilities. Allah (SwT) says: And they give food in spite of love for it to the needy, the orphan and the captive. [Ad-Dahr:8]
– All areas of the country where Mujahideen administrative bodies operate is a great test for the Mujahideen. Will you succeed or fail in serving the people and implementing justice as per your claims and slogans?
– Each of us is responsible in front of Allah (SwT) and each will be questioned about his responsibility and those under his guardianship. Therefore, all officials must consider it their legal responsibility of discharging their duty of serving the nation and giving them their due rights.
– In the end, I once again extend my felicitation on this auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr. I request all Mujahideen and common citizens to not forget your poor, orphan, widow and needy Muslim neighbors and villagers and the families of captives. Assist them so that they can also partake in Eid and not be deprived of its festivities.
Leader of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
Amir-ul-Mumineen Sheikh-ul-Hadith Mawlawi Hibatullah Akhundzada
27/09/1440 Hijir Lunar
11/03/1398 Hijri Solar 01/06/2019 Gregorian
Carol Anne Grayson is an independent writer/researcher on global health/human rights/WOT and is Executive Producer of the Oscar nominated, Incident in New Baghdad. She was a Registered Mental Nurse with a Masters in Gender Culture and Development. Carol was awarded the ESRC, Michael Young Prize for Research 2009, and the COTT ‘Action = Life’ Human Rights Award’ for “upholding truth and justice”. She is also a survivor of US “collateral damage”.